NICOLE the Holo-Lynx is a sentient, portable computer that takes a holographic form after growing enious of Sally and her organic body over the past few years. She is also a member of the New Freedom Fighters under Sally's leadership.
Nicole possesses many of the traits of a living being, and is fully regarded as such by her friends. She is friendly, helpful and a loyal member of the New Freedom Fighters, having helped the Freedom Fighting cause and her friends at her own risk more than once. She is also able to express concern and support for others, giving Sally moral strength when she was in self-doubt about her actions as Mecha Sally and feeling guilty at risking the mental stability of her friends when restoring their old memories, and is not without the ability to mock or express defiance.
At times, Nicole is out of touch with the life-like of herself, reverting to the more logical thought processes of a machine as she dismisses the illogical nature of magic and wishful thinking, and initially seeing the beautiful Crystal Cave as little more than a mineral deposit not needed to be preserved. Despite this, she is capable of appreciating beauty as she experiences the wonders of having an actual body, and of helping others in times of difficulty. In addition, Nicole has become somewhat philosophical, realizing how important it is to preserve the wonders of the world they are fighting for.
Powers and Abilities
- Computer Hacking
- Nanite Manipulation
- Genius Intelligence - NICOLE possesses a genius-level intellect, as she can process information and possess knowledge far beyond the average person.
- Powerful Central Processing Unit made from Future Technology
- Sophisticated on-board sensors and defense mechanism
- Ability to act as an energy conduit
- Built-in Laser
- Interface with other Machinery
- Energy Fields
- Teleportation of herself and individuals
- Can use nanites to form just about anything
- Proficient EnerBeam wielder
- Sally Acorn (Best friend)